RECEIVE THE BENEFITS OF YOUR OWN COMPUTER SUPPORT DEPARTMENT WITHOUT THE OVERHEAD OR UPKEEP OF CREATING YOUR OWN.
Do you cringe at the thought of providing permanent office space, vacation, insurance and sick days to an IT staff? Dallas Computer Service has a better way…
THE DALLAS COMPUTER SERVICE “SMART CHOICE”
Dallas Computer Service provides regularly scheduled on-site network maintenance, monitoring management, pc support, remote support, training and consulting to maintain your network and computers. We understand your need for experienced professionals to provide reliable cost effective solutions to address your desktop, network, Internet and user training needs. Value based services!
TOP 5 BENEFITS!
- No overhead that comes with maintaining another employee
- Year round maintenance service prevents problems
- Eliminate computer service call charges
- Dedicated and experienced staff working to strengthen your business
- IT consultants dedicated to your account
- Continuous management and monitoring of the corporate office computer equipment.
- Answer user questions, provide available information requested by users and troubleshoot user-related problems.
- Coordinate, investigate and document resolution of server system problems.
- Act as liaison between users and outside vendors, if appropriate.
- Support local users including data backup, spyware and virus problems.
- Perform additions/changes/deletions as requested by local administrators.
- Check backup logs noting errors, if any.
- Periodically check backup media and verify restore process.
- Restore applications or available data if requested by administrators.
- Ensure mail is routing properly and check for dead mail.
- Ensure server databases are replicating as scheduled.
- Check windows server logs for network problems.
- Monitor servers disk space usage.
- Perform operating system disk, check when appropriate.
- Reboot server to de-fragment memory pools, when appropriate.
- Identify and archive old data as required.
- Perform hardware diagnostics and inspections on system hardware, when appropriate.
- Perform workstation maintenance to include hard disks. memory and disk space.
- Periodically scan and defrag workstation hard drives.
Call 972-418-2000 to setup an appointment so we can answer your questions and get started! We are mobile friendly!